WoolWork is the new name for KnitBritish Join me on my journey of woolly discovery celebrating the unique characteristics of local wool, from sheep to skein, to finished object. You can visit knitbritish.net and follow me on twitter and IG @_woolwork
Full shownotes are at KnitBritish.
- The last episode of the year and I tell you all about how *not* to record a podcast!
- There is a very festive musical interlude (with dancing sheep!)
- I talk a little bit about anxiety at Christmas and thoroughly recommend Sarah Millican's #JoinIn hashtag on Christmas Day, on Twitter; it really helps to feel part of something and not alone. To combat my own festive blues and the weight of time I feel the festive season brings, I will be casting on Jagger, by Katya Frankel on Boxing Day.
- I have news of a KAL with BritYarn in January - The Nature's Shadesalong casts on 14th January and celebrates natural wool and fibre colour from rainbows to gradients and ombres to monochromes! We will also be arranging an EYF meet up!
- I give you my Breed Swatchalong review of Teeswater Aran, from Chopped Ginger.
- And there are some festive greetings from you, the lovely listeners!
I will be back on 8th Janurary with a whole new year of Knitting British ahead of us!
All the very best from me - I hope you are safe and snuggly this Christmas and that all your festive wishes come true!
*Helpful places, which are open over the festive period.
The Samaritans - Call 116 123 (free)
The Silver Line - help for older people - call 0800 4 70 80 90 (free)
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 43.91MB - Duration: 47:58 m (128 kbps 44100 Hz)